HOW TO SPOT FAKE CHANEL GLASSES
Among the key designers who made a bold and lasting impression on women’s fashion in the twentieth century, Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel (1883–1971) deserves special recognition. Born in Saumur, in the Loire Valley of France, Chanel survived an impoverished childhood and strict convent education. The difficulties of her early life inspired her to pursue a radically different lifestyle, first on the stage, where she acquired the nickname “Coco,” and then as a milliner. Chanel creations, which at first shocked by breaking down barriers appearances are now a benchmark in terms of elegance. would Coco Chanel mind and heart, loves to reinvent fashion, woman and status in society.
Differences fake Chanel sunglasses
1. The price of the original CHANEL glasses is 180 euro, the FAKE 20 euro.
2. Check the box: the CHANEL sunglasses are packed in a retail box. Check if the logo and font are matching (alignment, without smudges). Older models may vary by color and style. Please note original packaging may contain FAKE sunglasses.
How to tell if the Chanel sunglasses is original
5. The box of the CHANEL glasses contains the following information: barcode, glasses series (5225-Q). The series on the box must match the one on the glasses (left side). If this series: doesn’t match – is missing, then you are dealing with a FAKE.
6. The original sunglasses feature a small logo engraved on the lens.
7. SHOP FROM OFFICIAL STORES ONLY.