How to spot the fake Oakley sunglasses
Differences fake Oakley sunglasses
1. The price of the original Oakley sunglasses is between 100 – 300 euro, the fake 10 – 50 euro. Please note, online pictures may be real, check the site’s return policy.
2. The Oakley sunglasses come packed in a retail box. Carefully check the quality of the design on the box; also check if the logo and font match the original one used by Oakley.
3. The side of the box must feature a label containing the following technical data: manufacturer, barcode, model’s name, frame and lens description. If this label is missing, then the glasses are a fake.
4. The original Oakley sunglasses come with a black dust bag. Check if the logo and font used match the original one, also check the quality of the material used.
5. The original dust bag features the Oakley or HDO logo. Carefully check the letter O: shape, quality (straight, ending without extra material). If the dust bag is missing, then the Oakley sunglasses are a fake.
How to tell if the Oakley sunglasses is original
6. The original sunglasses feature the Oakley logo on the frame. Carefully check the shape of the letter: the color should be the same on the entire letter’s surface, it shouldn’t be glued on (traces of glue).
7. The left arm usually features: model number, lens size (the numbers are separated by a small “O” Oakley).
8.”MADE IN U.S.A.” is usually engraved or imprinted on the inside of the right arm. The original Oakley sunglasses are made in USA, not China or Taiwan.
9. The authenticity certificate and warranty card shouldn’t be missing. The warranty card features the “O” symbol on the front and usually it unfolds in a larger document.
10. SHOP FROM OFFICIAL STORES ONLY.