How to spot the fake Revo sunglasses
Differences fake Revo sunglasses
1. The price of the original Revo sunglasses varies between 350 – 600 euro, the fake 50 -200 euro. Please note, online pictures may be real, check the site’s return policy.
2. The Revo sunglasses are packed in a brand’s retail box. Check if the logo and font match the official one. Older models may vary by color and style.
3. The box feature a side label showing: manufacturer, model number, bar code. Carefully check if the details on this label match the details on the sunglasses.
4. The information booklet should not miss, without it, the Revo sunglasses are a fake.
How to tell if the Revo sunglasses is original
5. The Revo sunglasses come with a warranty card. The warranty card naturally unfolds into a larger document. If this certificate is missing then the Revo sunglasses are a fake.
6. The original Revo sunglasses come with a carrying case featuring the company logo. Older models may vary by color and style.
7. The inside of the right arm features the following information: MADE IN USA (uppercase), frame size, followed by CE (European Conformity).
8. The lenses of the original Revo sunglasses are polarized. The right lens is engraved with the text POLARIZED (uppercase). Carefully check if the engraved text has imperfections (clean corners). If this engraving is missing, then the Revo sunglasses are a fake.
9. SHOP FROM OFFICIAL STORES ONLY.