How to spot fake Adidas Alexander Wang’s Sneakers
Back in September 2016, images of Alexander Wang’s collaboration leaked an online and now, the Boost sneaker are finally releasing. In addition to the sneakers, the Adidas Originals by Alexander Wang Collection also consists of track suits, crop tops and shorts.
Featuring a black sock-like Primeknit upper, the Alexander Wang x Adidas Run uses a unique bungee cord lacing system that tightens at the back of the shoe, Boost midsoles and gum bottoms. The Alexander Wang x Adidas Run Clean is a slip-on version that uses a simpler white and off-white Primeknit upper, upside down Trefoil logos, Boost midsoles and gum bottoms.
The fourteen piece collection will be available on March 1 at Barneys in New York, Colette in Paris, Antonioli in Milan, Storm in Copenhagen, Dover Street Market in Ginza, Boon the Shop in Seoul and Joyce in Hong Kong. A wider release will follow on March 4 on adidas.com/originals, alexanderwang.com and select Adidas Orignals and Alexander Wang locations.
1. Fake vs Real Adidas Alexander Wang’s Sneakers.
2. The adidas trefoil logo is hardly slanted at all on the fakes, it is just flipped upside down, on real pairs it is titled at an acute angle.
Differences fake Adidas Alexander Wang’s Sneakers
3. The dust bags that come with real pairs are very soft like Kleenex, fakes the bag is the standard athletic knapsack material.
4. The sneaker dust bags that come with fakes are made of a completely different material.
5. Another look at how the adidas trefoil logo is angled differently on the fakes.
6. The adidas and Alexander wang logo impressed into the outsoles of the fakes have a thinner font.
source : instagram.com/fake_education