How to spot fake Adidas Ultra Boost Exchange Sneakers
1. Fake vs Real Adidas Ultra Boost Exchange Sneakers.
2. The retail pair comes with a darker black box and the box also has a soft touch feel.
3. The tissue paper is different that comes with the fakes.
4. Each letter of “CONSORTIUM” is fully outlined on the real box, on the fake it is not.
Differences fake Adidas Ultra Boost Exchange Sneakers
5. The shape of the back heel is bulkier on the fakes.
6. Real via adidas UA via “Ultra boost” is glossier on retail pairs.
7. The bottom of the insoles the come with a fake pair are not the same color as the insoles of a real pair.
8.Real via adidas UA via “SNS” is printed on the tag of the fakes, it is embossed on the tag of a real pair.
9. The logo is printed on the tag of fakes, it is embossed on the tag of the real.
10. The outsoles of the fakes have a glossy look. Also the cut of the outsole is sloppy on the fakes.