How to spot the fake Carrera sunglasses
Differences fake Revo sunglasses
1. We present you the original polarized Carrera sunglasses.
2. The original Carrera sunglasses come packaged in a leather case. When buying, check if the product features the original barcode label. This must be clear and without smudges. After the purchase the applied label may be removed.
How to tell if the Carrera sunglasses is original
3. The leather holster closes with a staple, marked with the Carrera logo.
4. One element that accompanies the glasses is the handkerchief for wiping the lens. It features the Carrera brand in the center. The writing must be straight.
6. The inside of the right lens also features the name of the brand and the code BL CE 3.
7. The left frame features information about the product. The writing must be clear. It shows style number and that the lenses are polarized.
8. The frames are connected with a metal screw. On the sides there are two rivets, applied for better support.
9. SHOP FROM OFFICIAL STORES ONLY.